The Hawai`i Watercolor Society sponsors several shows each year. The juried Member's Show, the fall Open Show and other shows are usually held in the spring or summer, fall, and the holiday season. View info and recent show images below. Past show images here.
2018 Open Show Information And Registration
Show selections and winners will be posted after the close of the show.
Dates: September 2-27, 2018
September 8, 2018 Open Show Artist Reception and Awards, 4-6 pm
Location: Ho'omaluhia Botanical Gardens
Juror: Donald Andrews donandrewsstudio.com
Co-Chairs: Carole Moore and Mari Macmillan
- August 3: Deadline to RECEIVE digital images to webmaster, form and entry fee to Carol Moore (see prospectus for complete info). Forms and fees mailed on this date WILL NOT be on time or accepted
- Week of August 13: Notification by mail or phone of acceptance into show.
- August 27: Pieces from non-Oahu participants due and received by Carol Moore (see prospectus for complete info). Works received after this date will NOT be included in the show...no exceptions.
- September 1: Oahu accepted work delivered to Ho'omaluhia Botanical Gardens between 9:30-10:30 with ID labels on back of painting. $10 catalog fee collected at drop off.
- September 8: Opening reception 4-6 pm. Participating artists bring pupus to share.
- September 29: Take down 9:30-10:30 am.