The 2017 Members Show
The entry process is now closed
Sponsored by the Hawai’i Watercolor Society This annual juried exhibition is open to all members and showcases the best in watercolor painting with diverse techniques from traditional to experimental. HWS strives to present water media as a vital, enduring, and expressive medium, through education and exhibition.
The 2017 Members Show June 3 - June 24, 2017
Location: Ho’omaluhia Botanical Gardens.
Juror and workshop instructor: Sandra Duran Wilson
Show Chair: Susan Phillips
Things to remember:
- All forms, digital files, and payments need to be submitted by April 14, 2017. Forms and fees mailed on this date will not be on time. Please allow 2-5 business days for delivery. Entry form to Susan Phillips, images to Robin Sagara. Please see the show prospectus for their contact info.
- You will be notified in early May by phone or email if your painting(s) are accepted.
- All shipped paintings must be received by May 26, 2017. Artwork is to be shipped to the attention of:
148 Kuupua Street
Kailua, HI 96734
- Framed and mounted work must be ready to hang with wire and screw mounts.
- All shipped art must be prepaid for return shipping. All shipping containers must be in good condition. No Styrofoam peanuts.
- June 3, 2017: Painting take in - 9:30 am - 10:30 am
- June 4, 2017: Reception - 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- June 24, 2017: Show take down - 9:30 am - 10:30 am
- Sales: All sales will be handled by Susan Phillips. When sales occur, she will contact you via phone or email.
- Questions? Call Susan 808-262-9626