Entry Fees are $10 per image, maximum four (4) entries. Send a check (see info in the Prospectus) or use the PayPal link below to pay by credit card:
The 2017 Members Show
Sponsored by the Hawai’i Watercolor Society This annual juried exhibition is open to all members and showcases the best in watercolor painting with diverse techniques from traditional to experimental. HWS strives to present water media as a vital, enduring, and expressive medium, through education and exhibition.
The 2017 Members Show June 3 - June 24, 2017
Location: Ho’omaluhia Botanical Gardens.
Juror and workshop instructor: Sandra Duran Wilson
Show Chair: Susan Phillips
Things to remember:
- All forms, digital files, and payments need to be into the show chair by April 14, 2017. Forms and fees mailed on this date will not be on time. Please allow 2-5 business days for delivery.
- You will be notified the week of May 8th by phone or email if your painting(s) are accepted.
- All shipped paintings must be received by May 26, 2017. Artwork si to be shipped to the attention of:
148 Kuupua Street
Kailua, HI 96734
- Framed and mounted work must be ready to hand with wire and screw mounts.
- All shipped art must be prepaid for return shipping. All shipping containers must be in good condition. No Styrofoam peanuts.
- Be sure you mail your entry fee and form to Susan Phillips (address above). Keep a copy for your records.